Terms and Conditions
1. **It is the buyer's responsibility to review and judge vehicle conditions before bidding.**
2. The auction end date and time may be changed without notice to the bidders, please check
3. To allow bidders plenty of time to bid, auction times may be extended if there is bidding
activity in the last few minutes
4. All bidders must register before each sale. Bidding on any vehicle is confirmation of
acceptance of all these Terms and Conditions.
5. The sales sheet/run list may change at any time. Bidders rely solely on their own
observations and inspections in determining whether to buy a vehicle.
6. Payment for vehicles must be in Cash, Cashiers Check or Credit Card (4% fee added to each
Credit Card Purchase).
7. **Vehicles must be paid and removed 72 hours after the sale.** Any late payment that will be
charged at $25 per day for up to 5 days.
8. Failure to remove the vehicle from the property after payment will result in storage fees of $25
per day. Vehicles left after 5 days will result in a lien imposed upon the vehicle.
9. The auction is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles that are not immediately paid for
and removed from the property.
10. TheSnap Towing Auction hereby disclaims and excludes any and all warranties of title, including
without limitation that the title is good and its transfer is rightful, and that the vehicle is delivered
free from any security interest or other lien or encumbrance. The Auction also disclaims and
excludes any and all warranties that the vehicle is delivered free from any rightful claim of any
third party by way of infringement or the like. All vehicles are sold “AS IS WITH ALL FAULTS”,
including but not limited to dash lights and mechanical defects. This is a police impound lot, we
do not know the full history of the vehicle. The Auction hereby disclaims and excludes any and
all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose.
11. The sole and exclusive remedy for breach of contract of warranty shall be the return of the
vehicle and repayment of the purchase price. Under no circumstance shall The Snap Towing Auction
be liable for consequential or incidental damage; including but not limited to repairs,
improvements, loss of use, and DMV/Registration fees.
12. All vehicles will be assessed a buyer fee, see the website for details
Terms and Conditions
** This is an “AS IS” Auction with No Arbitration, the selling dealer makes every effort to list the vehicles condition accurately on their condition report and highlight the major flaws in their photos. Vehicle availability and description are subject to change without prior notice. Used vehicles may be subject to open recalls, check safercar.gov
It is ultimately the buyer’s responsibility to review the car and judge the vehicles condition before bidding.
Snap Towing Auction is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages
H:19:57:00 T: 1708970220 D:1 bid.snaptowingauction.com 169.254.1.1 14400 WL:1 PT:167 No Target V: gridview SH:ND D:/workspace/web TD: /tmp LT: 5 R: LOG: 0 MS:NO E: sendgridapi GV: